23 Sep 2017, 22:00 KST
22 Sep 2017, 22:00 KST
- Hyosung Cho Hyun Joon President Expects its Self-banking Solution ‘NBS’ to be Global No.1 Product
- Hyosung’s operating profit surpassed 1 trillion won last year for the first time since its foundation 50 years ago. Cho Hyun Joon President’s ‘Technology Management’ became a cornerstone for the miles...
22 Sep 2017, 16:35 KST
- The Listing of Money Trade Coin on Cryptocurrency Exchange and the Rising Promise of a New Era in Dubai
- MONEY TRADE COIN, the new age cryptocurrency, dazzled its investors’ expectations by listing on NovaExchange. Immediate trading began post the launch by Money Trade Coin’s founder and CEO, Mr. Amit La...
22 Sep 2017, 11:40 KST
- OT-Morpho Launches with CMBC the First Payment Card Featuring MOTION CODETM Dynamic CVV2 in China
- OT-Morpho, a world leader in digital security and identification technologies, today announced that Chinese bank CMBC’s new Visa Signature credit card is the first one in China to feature MOTION CODET...
22 Sep 2017, 11:20 KST
22 Sep 2017, 10:10 KST
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation Launches Photocoupler with UVLO Function for Digital Control Switching Power Supplies and IPM Drive
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corporation (TDSC) today announced the launch of “TLP2735,” a high speed IC photocoupler for MOSFET gate signal insulation and the company’s first to incorporate a...
21 Sep 2017, 17:00 KST
21 Sep 2017, 15:20 KST
21 Sep 2017, 14:11 KST
21 Sep 2017, 11:50 KST
- Hyosung Cho Hyun Joon President to Develop Vietnam as a Strong Base for Growth
- Hyosung Cho Hyun Joon President Expects its Self-banking Solution ‘NBS’ to be Gl...
- Hyosung Cho Hyun Joon Chairman Targets the Global Market with ICT and Localizati...
- 9th DMZ International Documentary Film Festival Opens Today…Launching 8-Day Docu...
- Korea Newswire Renews its English Website
Korea Newswire sends your news to the 28,000 journalists in 4,000 media outlets in Korea via our exclusive distribution network.
Korea Newswire sends your news to the world, including 162 countries in 50 languages in partnership with Business Wire.Learn more