- Ipsos announces the death of Carlos Harding, Ipsos Deputy CEO
- Dec 21, 2016 11:07 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- It is with a deep sadness that we announce the death of Carlos Harding, Ipsos Deputy CEO, LT Participations Board Member and Ipsos Partners Shareholders, on Friday 9 December 2016 in Paris.
An Engineering graduate of the University of Santiago in ...
- KorCom Porter Novelli Names Kim Ki-hoon as New CEO
- Jul 28, 2016 09:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- KorCom Porter Novelli, a global public relations company, announced today that Kim Ki-hoon, former Senior Account Director of the company’s Institute of Communication Strategies, will be named the new chief executive off...
- Siemens funds ‘Fair Player Club’, new anti-corruption project in Korea
- May 20, 2015 11:04 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- A powerhouse in electrical engineering and electronics, with innovative environmental technology and sound business management, Siemens Ltd. Seoul (SLS) said that the Siemens Integrity Initiative of Siemens AG has funded a new anti-corruption project...
- 30% Off for ‘Online Reputation Management’ for Foreign Companies
- Apr 20, 2015 09:10 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- As an online reputation management company, Maccine Korea Ltd. offers 30% off for ‘Right to be Forgotten’ for 11 days from April 20 through 30.
‘Right to be Forgotten’ refers to the service that deletes from online ...
- GFCI 17 to be Launched In Busan, Korea
- Mar 18, 2015 10:50 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Busan Metropolitan City and Z/Yen Group Ltd. are pleased to announce that the Global Financial Centres Index 17th edition launch conference will be held on Monday, 23 March 2015 at 09:00 AM (Korean Time) in Busan, Korea.
Hundreds of financial prof...
- The Sewol Ferry Incident & The US Mad Cow
- Nov 13, 2014 16:04 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The “mad cow disease” incident in 2008 and the “Sewol Ferry” incident in 2014 seem to be different events, but they are actually very similar from the perspective of safety and security.
First, the mad cow disease and...
- CKI, taking the lead in nurturing women CEOs in partnership with KOSBI
- Jul 18, 2014 10:15 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- Citibank Korea Inc. (www.citibank.co.kr, CEO Ha, Yung-ku) had a course completion ceremony for the “7th Citi-KOSBI Women Entrepreneurship Academy (WEA)” together with Korea Small Business Institute (KOSBI, www.kosbi.re.kr, Deputy President Kim, Se-jo...
- en world group strengthens business in Korea
- Feb 19, 2014 10:00 Asia/Seoul Time Zone
- The en world group (President: Craig Saphin), a recruiting agency helping multinational companies employ managers and mid-level professionals in seven countries with 11 offices in the Asia Pacific region, announced that it will further strengthen the...